- 25 Apr 24 05:00 - 25 Apr 24 13:30
Thursday 25 April 2024
Register your interest
Members who wish to participate in the Parade and the Cenotaph Ceremony or to view it from the West Side of Whitehall and/or wish to attend the service at Westminster Abbey are asked to complete the expression of interest form. If you wish to attend with a guest then please complete a second form with their information.
A lunch after the service will be held in a convenient location, details to follow along with time information for the day.
The service at St. Paul’s is excluded because tickets are not required. Photographic ID will need to be shown and attendees to be seated by 9.00am.
Early completion of the form will give you the best opportunity of being registered for the event. An email will be sent to confirm receipt of your application. This year the day is organised by the New Zealand High Commission and they will be responsible for the issuing of tickets.
- Please email your form to: [email protected]
- Or post to: Hester Huttenbach, 24, Norcutt Road, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW2 6SR
Details will be confirmed in the Spring but please see below for approximate times.
- 5.00AM Dawn Service at Hyde Park Corner. (No ticket required)
- 9.30AM Gallipoli Memorial Wreath-Laying Ceremony. Crypt of St. Paul’s Cathedral. (No ticket required)
- 11.00AM Wreath Laying Ceremony and Parade. The Cenotaph Whitehall. (Ticketed event)
- 12.00PM Service of Commemoration and Thanksgiving. Westminster Abbey. (Ticketed event)
- 1.30pm - 4.00PM Gallipoli Day Lunch. Venue to be confirmed.
Please email [email protected] with any queries.