- 17 Oct 18 11:00 - 17 Oct 18 12:30
- Cavalry & Guards Club, London
The Annual General Meeting of the Gallipoli Association will be held at 11.00am on Tuesday 17 October 2018 in the Field Marshal's Room, at the Cavalry & Guards Club, 127 Piccadilly, London W1J 7PX.
Papers for the AGM will be circulated by the 7 September. This is an important part in our annual calendar, a chance to meet the Trustees and shape the way forward; I hope we will see many of your there.
The AGM will be followed by the Autumn Lunch in the Club at 12.30 PM. The Trustees are thrilled to announce that our Guest of Honour and after lunch speaker will be HE The Rt Hon Sir Jerry Mateparae, GNZM, QSO, The New Zealand High Commissioner to the United Kingdom. Following a distinguished career in the New Zealand military, which included service with the Special Forces and command of the Defence Force, Sir Jerry was the 20th Governor General of New Zealand prior to taking up his current appointment. His after lunch address promises to be fascinating and could delve into the dynamics of the political military relationship and coalition operations. Places are limited so please return the necessary form once received in the next Gallipolian.
(1) The Agenda for the Annual General Meeting.
(2) The Financial Statements of the Gallipoli Association including the Report of the Trustees.
(3) The Chairman’s Report.
(4) The Voting Forms (including ‘Discretionary’ and ‘Proxy Voting Form). This document sets out the resolutions relating to the Trustees standing for election.
(5) Biographical notes on the Trustees standing for election.
Trustee & Chairman